Kim Kardashian - Kim Kardashian's Scent Brings Memories

Posted by Unknown Sunday, June 19, 2011

Kim Kardashian's perfume reminds her of her fiance.

The socialite was wearing her own self-titled fragrance when she first met Kris Humphries and now sprays the scent on her pillows so the sportsman will always think about her when she isn't at home.


She said: "I was wearing it when we first met, so now I have the memory of meeting him and falling in love all tied up with my scent.

"And every time I leave after I have been wearing it, he says to me, 'Oh the room still smells of you, it's like having you here.' So I sprayed it on his pillow so he could smell it every time he is in bed."

While Kim is a huge perfume lover, she prefers Kris to go without fragrance as she likes his natural "manly" smell.

She said: "I actually like a man to smell like a real man, the exact opposite of a feminine floral perfume.

"I like Kris to smell manly and not to wear too much scent so that I can still smell his skin."

,,,,

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...