Demi Lovato Rehab: “Why Couldn’t I Have Been Normal?”

Posted by Unknown Thursday, July 14, 2011

Demi Lovato is out of rehab -- and has changed her life for the better. The 18 year-old sat down with Ryan Seacrest to talk about her struggles, and how music keeps her going. Here’s the scoop from E! News:

“I wasn’t going to continue to be alive if I continued to treat my body the way I was,” she said. Demi entered rehab last October for help with anorexia, bulimia and cutting.



“It’s a daily journey and it’s definitely going to be a struggle that I’ll have to deal with for the rest of my life,” she admitted. “Sometimes I think, ‘Why couldn’t I have been normal?’”

“I’m not going to be perfect, but…if I can make it through the day, that’s all that matters,” she said. She actually recorded two versions of her latest single, “Skyscraper,” one when her voice was weaker, and one post-rehab. Ultimately, they decided to go with the first one. “For me it was…so symbolic,” Demi said.

We’re so happy you’re back, girl!

,,,,,

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...